Hygiene at the three toque restaurant „Das Schick“
Maximum security during your stay at the restaurant
Your health is the top priority at the restaurant "Das Schick". And of course, the health of our employees, too. Because of that it is more than a simple matter of course to meet the regulations and guidelines of the Austrian Federal Government in the gourmet restaurant. "Das Schick" takes every standard for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and is investing a great deal of money to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Due to this, you will definitly feel completely safe at your next visit in the restaurant with a panoramic view over Vienna.
Measures for your health & safety in the restaurant
The measures for your health and safety ensure that a wide range of viruses and other pathogens are covered. This includes the proper hand washing hygiene, as well as effective cleaning products and cleaning procedures throughout the restaurant. The restaurants' staff receive strict and detailed trainings on a regular basis and contribute to the health and safety of everyone with their special knowledge.
Security measures for the restaurant staff
- the staff is obliged to maintain a safety distance of at least 1 meter between employees
- before starting their work, a temperature check is taken
- the participation in regular and comprehensive training courses is required
- regular handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 30 seconds is the standard procedure
- every surface are cleaned and disinfected regularly
- the restaurant, the lifts and the public areas are ventilated constantly
- if an employee is showing signs of illness, they are encouraged to stay at home immediately
- the participation in a special COVID-19 hygiene training for gastronomy with a corresponding certificate of participation is required
Hygiene regulations for guests at the restaurant "Das Schick"
- The restaurant „Das Schick“ is legally obligated to register every guest. The recorded data is stored securely and destroyed after 4 weeks.
- A safety distance of 1 meter minimum must be maintained in the restaurant. The employees will lead you to the table while keeping the required distance.
- For your safety, all service employees are obligated to wear a mouth and nose protection at all times.
- A maximum of 6 people are permitted to sit at one table, excluding minor children.
- When entering general areas indoor, a mouth and nose protection is mandatory. You are of course allowed to take it off once you are seated at your table in the restaurant.
Hygiene- and security measures at the table
- Salt, pepper and sauces to refine your dishes will be brought to your table upon request.
- After every guests' visit the entire eating area, such as the table surface or the back- and arm rests of the chairs, are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly.
Cleaning products and protocols at the restaurant
The public areas are cleaned and disinfected particularly frequent. Very close attention is paid to the hightly frequented areas as well as frequently used units like elevators, elevator buttons, door handles and public toilets. There are also disinfection columns stationed everywhere in the restaurant. And behind the scenes - in the back of house - the cleaning frequency is increased to a maximum. This mainly applies to areas that are frequently touched by employees, such as entrances and changing rooms.
In the restaurant, you are guaranteed to find clean table cloths and napkins, which are cleaned by the Flott laundry using a special process. Thanks to the chemo-thermal washing process, all viruses are killed off - for this, the laundry has been awarded the hygiene pass.
Safe hospitality - information for the guests of the restaurant "Das Schick"
- Please keep a safety distance of at least 1 meter from other people outside your own social group.
- If possible, reserve your table in advance.
- Please pay preferrable contactless by debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees.
- Please note that a mouth and nose protection is obligated when entering generally accessible interior areas.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash your hands multiple times per day with water and soap for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with hands that have not been cleaned.
- Sneeze and cough only in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief.
- If there are signs of illness, please stay at home.
Read more about the "Schick" hygiene and safety measures
The information concerning hygiene and safety measures are regularly complemented and updated. Read more about the security measures at the Viennese Schick Hotels and Restaurants at Schick hygiene and safety measures.
You want to pay the exclusive 3-toque-restaurant "Das Schick" a visit? Click here for your table reservation.