Hygiene at the three toque restaurant „Das Schick“
Maximum security during your stay at the restaurant
Your health is the top priority at the restaurant "Das Schick". And of course, the health of our employees, too. Because of that it is more than a simple matter of course to meet the regulations and guidelines of the Austrian Federal Government in the gourmet restaurant. "Das Schick" takes every standard for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and is investing a great deal of money to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Due to this, you will definitly feel completely safe at your next visit in the restaurant with a panoramic view over Vienna.
Measures for your health & safety in the restaurant
The measures for your health and safety ensure that a wide range of viruses and other pathogens are covered. This includes the proper hand washing hygiene, as well as effective cleaning products and cleaning procedures throughout the restaurant. The restaurants' staff receive strict and detailed trainings on a regular basis and contribute to the health and safety of everyone with their special knowledge.
Security measures for the restaurant staff
- All employee make an officially recognized COVID19 test at least once a week.
- the participation in regular and comprehensive training courses is required
- regular handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 30 seconds is the standard procedure
- every surface are cleaned and disinfected regularly
- the restaurant, the lifts and the public areas are ventilated constantly
- if an employee is showing signs of illness, they are encouraged to stay at home immediately
- the participation in a special COVID-19 hygiene training for gastronomy with a corresponding certificate of participation is required
Hygiene regulations for guests at the restaurant "Das Schick"
- The restaurant „Das Schick“ is legally obligated to register every guest. We use an online registration tool, www.gastroregistrierung.at, for the registration. Secure data management is guaranteed. Data can only be used in exceptional cases; this data is stored securely and destroyed after 4 weeks.
Hygiene- and security measures at the table
- After every guests' visit the entire eating area, such as the table surface or the back- and arm rests of the chairs, are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly.
Cleaning products and protocols at the restaurant
The public areas are cleaned and disinfected particularly frequent. Very close attention is paid to the hightly frequented areas as well as frequently used units like elevators, elevator buttons, door handles and public toilets. There are also disinfection columns stationed everywhere in the restaurant. And behind the scenes - in the back of house - the cleaning frequency is increased to a maximum. This mainly applies to areas that are frequently touched by employees, such as entrances and changing rooms.
Safe hospitality - information for the guests of the restaurant "Das Schick"
- For all our value guests remember the following rules: if you have been vaccinated, tested or recovered, show us the relevant notification to the staff in the restaurant. (children up to 12 years don't need a test)
In exceptional cases (e.g. when the deadline of your Covid notification expires during the stay) self-tests can be provided out under supervision on site. These tests are provided by the restaurant, but are only valid on site.
- If possible, reserve your table in advance.
- Please pay preferrable contactless by debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees.
- Wash your hands multiple times per day with water and soap for at least 30 seconds.
- Disinfect hands by using the disinfection dispensers provided.
- Sneeze and cough only in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief.
- If there are signs of illness, please stay at home.
Safety during your Seminar / Event in Vienna
We attach great importance to your safety & therefore we have high safety and hygiene standards at your events.
- Participants provide proof of a COVID vaccination, a negative COVID test or confirmation that they have recovered from COVID for the duration of the seminar / event
- Disinfectants are in all public areas
- All rooms are regularly disinfected
- Adequate ventilation through highly efficient ventilation systems and / or windows
- Regulation of visitor flows
- 2 Covid-19 officers in-house
- Stay Safe Seal
Read more about the "Schick" hygiene and safety measures
The information concerning hygiene and safety measures are regularly complemented and updated. Read more about the security measures at the Viennese Schick Hotels and Restaurants at Schick hygiene and safety measures.